ops.aliens.

Sci-fi writer Arthur Clarke once said, “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.”

We are not. There’s so much evidence out there pointing to the fact that we are not the only sentient life forms that to think otherwise is ridiculous.

First off, let’s look at architecture. Stonehenge, the Great Wall and the pyramids — you really think that humans could make all of those by themselves? Who goes around thinking, “You know what, I think a giant triangular prism would look really good there.” Aliens, that’s who. Just the ability to build these monoliths seems beyond human capability. Based on the widespread number of crazy constructs and their refined designs, it’s reasonable to discern that extraterrestrials had a hand in their construction.

We cannot forget to look at local architecture when it comes to searching for signs of extra terrestrial life. The Bell Tower is so overt that it’s actually covert. A person might not think twice about it being anything more than a large clock tower, but that’s what makes it such a devious alien construction for sending signals to outer space. The same could be said for the C. It’s an otherwise incredibly ordinary object, a letter, but blown up to such a massive scale. I believe that it’s part of a targeting system determining importance, should we ever go to war with the aliens.

Another piece of evidence that we should look at is people. Aliens have managed to worm their way into our society by disguising themselves and becoming important in our lives through entertainment as well as politics, and it’s fairly easy to figure who is really an ET. We have a talking citrus fruit with a guinea pig for hair running for president (a rookie alien disguise), so it’s safe to say that they no longer care about being subtle.

This is not to say that all aliens in disguise are strange-looking, but even when they masquerade as celebs and manage to look normal, they do so for far too long. Sir Patrick Stewart, Betty White and Morgan Freeman have looked the same forever. Stewart may say that his secret is drinking tea, but as an avid tea drinker myself who has not ceased showing signs of aging, I can say that this is a bald-faced lie. Boom. Alien uncovered.

Have you seen what people eat lately? There are tons of cooking shows that force chefs to utilize the most ludicrous ingredients and all that I can think of when I see these shows is, “Who in their right mind would think that that would do well as food?” There may be some things that aliens have come up with that make sense, like the cronut, the croissant-donut hybrid, but what about things like escargot? They say that the French came up with the idea of eating the most off-putting creature ever, but all this shows is that the alien occupation is on a global scale and they’ve been here for a while.

Aliens have been traipsing around the planet for some time now. They’ve managed to affect our culture through our buildings, integrate themselves into our society by pretending to be human and have even made contributions to cuisine. There may be some who say that we are alone in the universe, but these are the people who have yet to open their eyes to the signs.

It’s all about digging a little deeper to see what’s been there all along.