What To Expect When You’re Expecting
Oh, great. Yet another movie with too many stars and most likely little or no plot. Other than that the trailer tells us nothing. I’m expecting that “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” is going to be about many overly emotional and insanely dramatic pregnant women and soon-to-be highly incompetent fathers. Not sure what is so compelling about that, but Chris Rock is one of the many, many actors, so it should be funny, right?

Seeking a Friend For The End of the World
At first, it sounds like just another movie about impending doom and the end of the world. But the trailer is surprisingly refreshing. Steve Carell and Keira Knightley star as Dodge and Penny, two neighbors living in a time when an asteroid is set to collide with Earth in three weeks. While everyone else is acting as if it’s their last few weeks alive, partying and pillaging, Dodge and Penny find each other and begin a journey to reconnect with lost loves and family members. It looks like it’s going to be an odd, cute, feel-good-despite-the-bleak-circumstances kind of movie about friendship and self discovery. And it looks funny. Really funny.

A Little Bit of Heaven
Oh, no, no, no. This movie looks like it’s going to be one bad cliche after another. Narrated by a terribly cheesy voiceover, the movie is about a stereotypical “wild and fun loving girl” who discovers she has cancer. But, of course, the rest of the trailer is about her falling in love with her doctor. Now that’s a plot twist we weren’t expecting.

MIB3
A must see movie. But only because everyone has seen the first two, most of us saw them when we were so young they’re a part of our childhood. And because Will Smith is in it. And everything Will Smith touches turns to gold.

The Dictator
This is movie is going to be hilarious. Exactly what is going to happen in the movie is unclear, the element of mystery has been building a lot of suspense. But one can expect that it is probably going to be offensive, and most likely very risqué, but seeing as the Dictator is Sasha Baron Cohen’s latest masterpiece, it is definitely going to be very, very funny.

The Dark Knight Rises
The trailer we’ve all been waiting for. It now has almost two million views, and with reason. It’s brilliant. The star spangled banner that is heard while haunting images of a hopeless Gotham city are shown sets up the mood for the next Batman movie. It is going to be dark, bleak, chaotic- and as the trailer itself says, “an epic conclusion.” Prior to seeing the trailer, many were uncertain about the casting of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, but her seductive whisper has sold all naysayers. And look, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Marion Cotillard are going to be in it, too! Mark your calendars everybody, The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters on July 20th. This is one movie you don’t want to miss.